Sapphire Electric Projection Screens with the option of radio frequency or infrared controls.
- All Sapphire Screens are supplied with a picture enhancing black border which will frame the image for an excellent viewing experience.
- The inline wall switch enables you to operate the screen via RS232 or contact closure.
- Energy-saving with the ultra-low power consumption.
- Sleek white aluminium casing will allow a discreet installation in any environment.
- Channel fix brackets allow the Screen to be wall or ceiling mounted at any position along the casing.
- 2.7 meters of power cable with a standard UK power plug.
- Operate the screen up to 8m (Infrared) 25m (Radio)
- Excellent Quality - offering an outstanding 3-year warranty.
|Product Code||Aspect Ratio||Screen Size||Remote||Diagonal Size|
Download the full-screen size guide below:
|Screen Size Guide|
***Dimensions are approximate and have a degree intolerance***
This screen can be wall or ceiling mounted. The channel fix brackets are designed for a one-man installation and can be situated anywhere along with the profile of the casing. For example, this means that the brackets can be positioned centrally to the casing if you wanted to install on a chimney breast.
This screen is not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors. Even the very best triple laminated fibreglass fabric has undulations that will be exaggerated when the light is vertically pointed down onto the fabric. Tab Tensioned or Fixed Frame Screens are recommended for ultra/short throw applications.
Standard stock item - ships from stock.
Sapphire Code: SEWS270RWSF-ATR