The perfect solution for high ceiling applications such as churches, school halls, auditoriums and theatres.
- The one motor is designed to lower the case up to 5m on hoist wires and the other is to lower the fabric.
- Radio remote control.
- The remote will operate the fabric and hoist wires separately.
- The remote control will operate the screen up to 25 meters away.
- Supplied with safety straps for additional security.
- RS232 Capable.
- This screen can be used with the Sapphire Screen Trigger Kit (sold separately)
- Excellent Quality - outstanding 3 year warranty.
|Product Code||Aspect Ratio||Screen Size||Diagonal Size|
A revolutionary product designed for installation into rooms where an extra drop is required to cope with very high ceilings or stage settings.
These screens have two motors to enable the screen casing to be dropped up to 5 meters from the mounted position on built-in metal wires. The drop level is adjustable and remote-controlled at ground level providing easy installation and control.
There is a secondary control to determine the drop of projection fabric from the screen casing downwards. Power is via a supplied reel which is fitted at roof level which allows the power to unwind as the screen drops. As it retracts back the coil roles back the electric lead. To power the screen you will require a single gang plug at roof level.
The Sapphire MovieSmart provides an innovative solution to the problems long fabrics are prone to (curling, hanging in the way of stage lighting etc)
Standard stock item - ships from stock.
Sapphire Code: SSM400RADC-10