Get the high end look without the high-end price.
- Supplied with a 10m trigger cable to enable you to trigger the screen once the projector is on or off (projector need a 12v output)
- The Screen is supplied with an Infrared remote control.
- Supplied with bear end cables for RS232 and contact closure control.
- The remote control will operate the screen up to 8 meters away.
- Energy-saving with the ultra-low power consumption.
- Sleek white aluminium casing to blend in with most ceilings.
|Product Code||Aspect Ratio||Screen Size||Diagonal Size|
Download the full-screen size guide below:
|Screen Size Guide|
***Dimensions are approximate and have a degree intolerance***
This range of projector screens from Sapphire is designed to be mounted into the ceiling recess for a professional and streamlined finish. Once fitted the projector screen will be almost completely hidden from view, other than a very smart ribbed aluminium profile edged by a stylish curved end panel at each side of the screen. As it is all white it will blend in with most ceilings.
The screen can be fitted to standard plasterboard ceilings (subject to the joists being suitable) or built into suspended ceiling structures and is very easy to install.
The screen comes supplied with a 3m four core electrical lead and a control box with radio-controlled remote as standard and comes supplied with a connection to plug into the included 12V trigger lead if your projector has a 12V out socket (3.5mm male required). Alternatively, the screen can be used with the optional Sapphire wireless trigger system (subject to modification of the control box used). This automatically operates the screen when the connected projector is in use.
Standard stock item - ships from stock.
Sapphire Code: SESC240B1610-A2