Sapphire Electric Projection Screens with the option of radio frequency or infrared controls.
- All Sapphire Screens are supplied with a picture enhancing black border which will frame the image for an excellent viewing experience.
- Supplied with a 10m trigger cable to enable you to trigger the screen once the projector is on or off (projector need a 12v output)
- The Screen is supplied with an Infra red remote control and IR extender so that the screen can be recessed or hidden out of sight.
- Supplied with bear end cables for RS232 and contact closure control.
- The remote control will operate the screen up to 8 meters away.
- Energy-saving with the ultra-low power consumption.
- Only 45 Decibels.
- Sleek white aluminium casing will allow a discreet installation in any environment.
- Channel fix brackets allow the Screen to be wall or ceiling mounted at any position along the casing.
- 2.7 meters of power cable with a standard UK power plug.
- Excellent Quality - offering an outstanding 3-year warranty.
|Product Code||Aspect Ratio||Screen Size||Remote||Diagonal Size|
This screen can be wall or ceiling mounted. The channel fix brackets are designed for a one-man installation and can be situated anywhere along with the profile of the casing. For example, this means that the brackets can be positioned centrally to the casing if you wanted to install on a chimney breast.
This screen is not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors. Even the very best triple laminated fibreglass fabric has undulations that will be exaggerated when the light is vertically pointed down onto the fabric. Tab Tensioned or Fixed Frame Screens are recommended for ultra/short throw applications.
Standard stock item - ships from stock.
Sapphire Code: SEWS200RBV-ATR