This acoustically transparent fixed frame projection screen is the perfect solution for dedicated applications and is designed to go in front of speakers. Achieve the ultimate cinema experience in the comfort of your own home.
With a stylish velvet wrapped aluminium alloy frame and enhanced cinema material, this Fixed Frame Screen is the enthusiast’s choice for use in a dedicated application. The material is specifically designed for all high definition projectors and the solid structure and tensioning system ensures this screen is always perfectly flat and the picture flawless. Easy installation utilising innovative rail mounting brackets.
Acoustic Transparent means that the screen is designed with tiny little holes in the material (which cannot be seen by the human eye), so sound can flow through. This is ideal for use in home cinema environments.
- Perfect for dedicated applications.
- Woven fabric, perfect for positioning speakers behind to create a cinematic effect.
- This screen is ideal for Ultra/short throw projectors.
- 8cm black velvet frame all around.
- Front projection.
- 0.8 gain.
- This screen is perfectly flat due to the tension creating a flawless picture.
- Rail mounting brackets for easy installation.
- Excellent Quality - offering an outstanding 3-year warranty.
|Product Code||Projection||Aspect Ratio||Screen Size||Diagonal Size|
This fantastic woven creation has 92000 micro holes per square feet, this results in an outstanding sound transparency. The unique woven structure is designed to be 4K compatible.
Weight KG's - 12.5
Standard stock item - ships from stock.
Sapphire Code: SFSC234AT