***Please note the lead time for Celexon Products is currently 5-10 working days***
Affordable and professional studio backdrop.
- Ideal for the production of professional broadcasts and video content material.
- Ideally suited as a professional background for video transmissions, webcam meetings or online training.
- Absolutely homogeneous green on polyester fabric for optimal chroma keying.
- Flexible locking: for quick and individual adjustment to suit the content produced.
- Soft-Return mechanism: quick and safe storage after use.
- Matt black coating for reduced image reflections and unobtrusive mounting.
- Suitable for wall and ceiling mounting - can also be mounted hanging on eyelets.
- Slim and robust steel housing: 2120 x 80 x 95 mm (LxWxH)
- Total useful area extended: 2000 x 1900 mm (WxH)
- Weight: approx. 6 kg
With the Celexon manual Chroma Key Green Screen you have the ideal product for the production of professional broadcasts and video content. The green screen can also be used as a background for video meetings from the home office. The high-quality polyester fabric is processed similarly to professional studio screens, providing properties such as excellent flatness, crease and wrinkle resistance, and sound absorption. A very homogeneous colour distribution over the entire surface enables optimal results. This allows you to create varied or neutral content without having to change the scenery.
The Green Screen is built into a robust steel housing, which ensures a long life of the fabric and safe storage. The housing is kept narrow (95mm high) and does not take up room height unnecessarily. In addition, the housing is only 2120mm long, which makes it possible to create a functioning studio even from small rooms. The matt black lacquering of the case and the weighting rod prevents reflections at the edge of the picture and, thanks to the dark colour design, blends in perfectly and unobtrusively with the video background.
The built-in soft-return mechanism makes it easier than ever to raise the green screen. Simply pull the Green Screen down about 5 cm and let go. The Green Screen moves up automatically and smoothly. Celexon has installed this mechanism on a gear base, which, in contrast to conventional oil-based systems, has a significantly longer service life and constant retraction force!
The Green Screen can be locked approx. every 10 cm, thus other formats such as 4:3, 16:9, 16:10 or 21:9 can be displayed in addition to the 1:1 format. So you have the possibility to record content while sitting or standing with full background coverage.
You can mount the Green Screen on the wall or ceiling using the supplied mounting material. In addition, you have the option of hanging the Green Screen on ceiling hooks (not included) using eyelets. This gives you flexibility and allows you to hang the Greenscreen even when it is not a permanent installation.
Standard stock item - ships from stock. Lead time 5-10 working days.
Celexon Code: 1000010982