***Please note Celexon are currently experiencing shipping problems. Contact us for updates***
The Celexon Manual Professional Plus screen is ideal for use in conference and meeting rooms as well as for the ambitious home cinema user.
- 2200 x 1240(mm) Viewing area.
- 40mm black border (left/right)
- 40mm black drop (bottom), 450mm black drop (top)
- Housing dimensions: 2380 x 90 x 80mm (L+H+D)
- Weighted bar sits flush in housing when retracted.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mounting.
- Ideal for home cinema and presentational purposes with 1.2 Gain factor.
- Black, opaque backing.
- High-quality gear-driven soft-return mechanism.
- Stages arrested for other formats.
- Simple, white closed box design.
- Weight only 10kg
The white screen housing has a simple, clean design with a wedge-shaped weighted bar that gives a smooth flush finish when retracted into the housing. The built-in soft-return mechanism allows the user to pull the screen down once about 5 cm and simply let it go to retract it back into the housing. The soft-return mechanism is gear-based rather than conventional oil-based soft-return mechanisms, ensuring a much longer life and constant retraction force. The screen comes with mounting caps for wall or ceiling included on the housing along with an installation and operating manual.
The 3-ply projection fabric has a gain factor of 1.2 and a stabilizing layer of polyester in the middle. It has a black backing and a matt white viewing area. Suitable for most projection environments. The screen has a black border to achieve optimal image containment and increased contrast of the projected image. The black backing is impervious to light, making it possible to be mounted in front of a window, without any light passing through. The screen can be locked every 10 inches, making it possible to achieve different formats/viewing area heights.
|Product Code||Aspect Ratio||Screen Size||Diagonal Size|
Download the full-screen size guide below:
|Screen Size Guide|
***Dimensions are approximate and have a degree intolerance***
Standard stock item - ships from stock. Lead time 2-3 working days.
Celexon Code: 1090788