Non Magnetic Whiteboard Wall Covering Lined
- High gloss dry erase surface accepts whiteboard pens
- Attached to the wall using a heavy-duty adhesive
- Sections can be joined together to form large whiteboard walls
Non Magnetic Whiteboard Wall Covering Lined
This versatile and easy to use product offers the perfect solution where a large whiteboard material is required to cover a large surface area.
Supplied on a roll, and attached to the wall using adhesive, the surface allows you to write on / wipe off with dry-wipe marker pens like a standard whiteboard but is easy to install across a room horizontally:
Surface type: High sheen, white gloss dry erase marker surface with protective Teflon coating and write on lines.
Installation is as easy as applying a standard commercial wallcovering. It can be hung horizontally to allow for optimum writing area as required. Pen trays and end caps can be used for a professional finish.
The whiteboard wall should be installed using the WWC Adhesive.
• Install using WWC Adhesive
• For writing, we highly recommend the use of high quality dry erase marker pens. To avoid residual marks, we also advise regular cleaning with whiteboard cleaner.
• Do not use ballpoint pens or other sharp pointed writing instruments on the Whiteboard Wall Covering
• Use non-abrasive cleaners. A household cleaner (eg Windolene) is acceptable. Rinse surfaces thoroughly with water after every cleaning.
• Permanent markings may be removed with alcohol or by writing over the markings with a dry erase marker pen, then wipe clean.
This product is supplied on the roll at 1.26m wide, and is purchased per linear meter
Please add the number of meters required by selecting the quantity. Qty 1 = 1 linear meter (1.2m x 1.0m)
Minimum Roll Size = 1.265m wide x 1m length
Weight per Square Meter = Approx. 350 grammes
Preparation is essential for a good quality installation. Any wall imperfections will be noticeable after the product is installed and a good smooth wall surface is critical for a uniform appearance. Side or window lit surfaces will increase the visibility of any wall imperfections. Therefore, all wall surfaces should be inspected carefully before installation to ensure suitability.
- Brush off all dirt and loose material with a stiff bristle brush.
- Remove all old backing paper from the wall surface. Ensure hanging surface is smooth, clean, dry in depth, of a uniform colour and in a sound condition.
- The surface should be free from contaminants such as dirt, dust, grease, mildew, ink stains etc - any of these can prevent adhesion taking place. Wash with a detergent solution, rinse off with clean water and allow to dry.
- Mould and Algae should be treated with a fungicidal wash and use in accordance with the pack instructions and allow to dry.
- Fill cracks, holes or defects flush with a proprietary filler in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Ensure floors are swept clean to avoid dirt gathering at skirting level.
- Ensure that you are installing under adequate lighting conditions.
- Site temperature should not be below 12°C (55°F). Avoid excessive heat until adhesive is fully dried
When will I get my order?
This is a stock item and normally available for immediate dispatch. If you would like delivery the next working day please ensure you select this option during checkout. The cut off time for next day delivery is strictly 3pm.
For up to date stock availability please call 0161 850 9696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Offshore and Delivery outside the UK
Delivery lead times and prices are for delivery to Mainland UK address. Please contact us for shipping costs to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands.
Returning a purchase
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase you can return your order within 14 days of purchase date providing:
- Items are unused
- Items are in a saleable condition
- Items are returned to us within the 14 day time-scale
Surface is guaranteed for 5 year limited warranty subject to terms and conditions. For full return details please see our terms & conditions page.
Please note: As this product is cut from the roll to your specific size requests, it is non returnable.
Can I have a discount?
If you are interested in purchasing multiple quantities, please contact our sales team for an individual quotation. Call 0161 850 9696 or email email@example.com