Project On Whiteboard Wall Covering
- Buy 10 for £137.75 Inc VAT: £165.30 each and save 5%
- Buy 20 for £130.50 Inc VAT: £156.60 each and save 10%
- Buy 30 for £123.25 Inc VAT: £147.90 each and save 15%
• Semi matt dry erase surface accepts whiteboard pens
• Surface suitable to be used as a projection surface
• Attached to the wall using a heavy duty adhesive
• Whilst you can join sections we do not advise that you project onto a join
Project On Whiteboard Wall Covering
This versatile and easy to use product offers the perfect solution where a large whiteboard material is required to cover a large surface area.
Supplied on a roll, and attached to the wall using adhesive, the surface allows you to use as a projection surface as well as write on / wipe off with dry-wipe marker pens like a standard whiteboard, but is easy to install floor to ceiling, or aross a room horizontally:
Surface type: Low sheen, matt white dry erase marker surface. Suitable as both a projection and writing surface.
Installation is as easy as applying a standard commercial wallcovering. It can be hung horizontally or vertically, to allow for optimum writing/projection area as required. Pen trays and end caps can be used for a professional finish.
The whiteboard wall should be installed using the WWC Adhesive.
• Install using WWC Adhesive
• For writing, we highly recommend the use of Sanford Expo® Dry Marker pens. To avoid residual marks, we also advise regular cleaning with Expo® white Board Cleaner. These products are available to purchase as a Starter Kit which contains all the cleaning products you will need.
• Do not use ballpoint pens or other sharp pointed writing instruments on the Walltalkers surface
• Use non-abrasive cleaners. A household cleaner (eg Windolene) is acceptable. Rinse surfaces thoroughly with water after every cleaning.
• Permanent markings may be removed with alcohol or by writing over the markings with an Expo Dry Marker pen, then wiping clean
• Remove all old backing paper from wall surface. Ensure hanging surface is smooth, clean, dry in depth, of a uniform colour and in a sound condition.
• Surface should be free from contaminants such as dirt, dust, grease, mildew, ink stains etc - any of these can prevent adhesion taking place. Wash with detergent solution, rinse and allow to dry.
• Fill cracks and holes with a proprietary filler in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
• Treat any areas showing mould growth.
• Ensure floors are swept clean to avoid dirt gathering at skirting level.
• Ensure that you are installing under adequate lighting conditions.
• Site temperature should not be below 12°C (55°F). Avoid excessive heat until adhesive is fully dried
Plasterboard: File all nail heads, screws, etc. Coat with light coloured oil-based metal primer. All holes should be filled and smoothed. Prime surface with WWC Primer and allow to dry before hanging.
Porous surface (plaster, cement render, etc): Ensure old plaster stable and free of mould. Ensure new plaster dry in depth. Seal with WWC Primer.
Non-porous surface (glass, gloss paint, etc): Abrade surface to provide a key. Wash and dry thoroughly. Use WWC adhesive.
Emulsion paint: Abrade surface to provide a good key. Wash and dry thoroughly. Apply one coat of WWC Primer.
Existing vinyl: Ensure substrate is completely sealed (ie no blown joints, shrinkage etc). Remove all grease, dirt, dust etc - a brush will help in loosening dirt from the crevices of the emboss. Rinse and allow to dry. Hang wallcoverings using WWC adhesive.
•Project on Whiteboard Wall Covering should only be hung horizontally.
• Arrange product in roll sequence, starting with the highest number. Cut and hang in sequence, numbering the top of each length to ensure the wallcovering is reversed or not as appropriate.
• Use full widths only. Do not in-fill over doors and windows out of sequence.
• Hang 3 lengths, leave for an hour then inspect. A second opinion may prove useful.
• Phone us if in any doubt as to whiteboard wall covering's appearance. We cannot accept any claims for more than 3 lengths once material has been cut.
• Continue to check each drop for shading as you proceed.
• With overlap and trim material, overlap by approx. 5cm and trim down the middle. Always use a sharp blade to double-cut or trim material.
• Use wallcovering spatula in up and down direction only. Horizontal smoothing may stretch the wallcovering.
• Avoid getting adhesive on the surface of any wallcovering as complete removal may not be possible.
This product is supplied on the roll at 1.5m wide, and is purchased per linear meter. Please add the number of meters required by selecting the quantity. Qty 1 = 1 linear meter (1.5m x 1.0m)
Minimum Roll Size = 1.51m wide x 1m length
Maximum Roll Size = 1.51m wide x 23m length
Weight per Square Meter = 731 grammes
This product is a stock item and will usually be available for dispatch immediately. However, for up to date stock availability please email or call the sales team .
Offshore and Delivery outside the UK
Delivery lead times and prices are for delivery to Mainland UK address. Please contact us for shipping costs to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands.
5 year limited warranty subject to terms and conditions. Please email or call the sales team to request the full T&Cs.
Please note: As this product is cut from the roll to your specific size requests, it is non returnable.
We offer discounts for larger quanities as shown below:
|1 - 9 linear meters||Full price|
|10 - 19 linear meters||5% Discount|
|20 - 29 linear meters||10% Discount|
|30 linear meters plus||15% Discount|
These discounts will be applied automatically when you update the quantity in the shopping cart.
For even larger quantities please email for a quotation or call our sales team