Flexi Sheet Magnetic Roll (1m Wide x 10m - full roll)
• Magnetically receptive high gloss dry erase surface accepts whiteboard pens and magnetic attachments
• Attached to the wall using a heavy duty adhesive
• Purchase in 10 linear meter roll
Magnetically receptive dry erase roll
This versatile and easy to use product offers the perfect solution where a large whiteboard material is required to cover a large surface area.
The product is has a roll width of 1m wide and is available in 1 x 10m roll size.
Supplied on a roll, and attached to the wall using adhesive, the magnetically receptive surface allows you to attach magnets and write on / wipe off with dry-wipe marker pens like a standard whiteboard, but is easy to install floor to ceiling, or across a room horizontally in one long run.
Surface type: Dry erase marker surface with the ability to accept magnets. Unique ferrous powdered vinyl allows the surface to remain flexible, yet offers the user the benefit of using magnets.
This product is installed as applying a standard commercial wallcovering. Please see Specifications tab for details. It can be hung horizontally or vertically, to allow for optimum writing area as required.
The Flexi Sheet material should be applied using Flexi sheet adhesive (see related items below).
• Install using either Ready Mixed water based or spray can solvent based Flexi-adhesive
• Use dry erase whiteboard pens for writing
• To avoid residual marks, we also advise regular cleaning with White Board Cleaner.
• Do not use ballpoint pens or other sharp pointed writing instruments on the surface
• Use non-abrasive cleaners. A household cleaner (eg Windolene) is acceptable. Rinse surfaces thoroughly with water after every cleaning.
• Permanent markings may be removed with alcohol or by writing over the markings with a Dry Marker pen, then wiping clean.
Please see the other tabs for further information
Flexi Sheet has been fire tested at the Building Research Establishment and classified to Euroclass fire resistance classification EN13501-1.
Install Flexi Sheet dry erase magnetically receptive wall covering with Flexi sheet adhesive.
Cut the Flexi sheet to required length
Pour paste into paste tray
Paste the wall with roller
Apply the flexi sheet lengths edge to edge (vertically or horizontally)
Use a soft wallpaper brush to remove bubbles and creases
Use a straight edge and trimming knife or scissors at any corners
Remove any excess paste with a damp sponge
Leave to dry thoroughly (24 hrs)
The wall is now ready to hold magnets and write on with dry erase pens
This item comes on sized: 10m long x 1m wide x 0.5mm thick
This product is a stock item and will usually be available for dispatch immediately. However, for up to date stock availability please email email@example.com or call the sales team .
Offshore and Delivery outside the UK
Delivery lead times and prices are for delivery to Mainland UK address. Please contact us for shipping costs to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands.
This product comes with a 2-year manufacturers warranty.