Flexi Sheet Magnetic Whiteboard Roll (1.27m x 5m - half roll)
- Magnetically receptive high gloss dry erase surface accepts whiteboard pens and magnetic attachments
- Attached to the wall using a heavy-duty adhesive
- 4 sizes available
Magnetically receptive dry erase roll - £62 per m2
This versatile and easy to use product offers the perfect solution where a large whiteboard material is required to cover a large surface area.
Supplied on a roll, and attached to the wall using adhesive, the magnetically receptive surface allows you to attach magnets and write on / wipe off with dry-wipe marker pens like a standard whiteboard, but is easy to install floor to ceiling, or across a room horizontally in one long run.
Surface type: Dry erase marker surface with the ability to accept magnets. Unique ferrous powdered vinyl allows the surface to remain flexible, yet offers the user the benefit of using magnets.
This product is installed as applying a standard commercial wallcovering. Please see Specifications tab for details. It can be hung horizontally or vertically, to allow for optimum writing area as required. The Flexi Sheet material should be applied using Flexi sheet adhesive (see related items below).
Roll Size: 5m long x 1.27m wide, 0.5mm thick
- Install using either Ready Mixed water-based or spray can solvent based Flexi-adhesive
- Use dry erase whiteboard pens for writing
- To avoid residual marks, we also advise regular cleaning with White Board Cleaner
- Do not use ballpoint pens or other sharp pointed writing instruments on the surface
- Use non-abrasive cleaners
- Permanent markings may be removed with alcohol or by writing over the markings with a Dry Marker pen, then wiping clean
Flexi Sheet has been fire tested at the Building Research Establishment and classified to Euroclass fire resistance classification EN13501-1.
Install Flexi Sheet dry erase magnetically receptive wall covering with Flexi sheet adhesive.
- Hanging Instructions:
- Cut the Flexi sheet to required length
- Pour paste into paste tray
- Paste the wall with a roller
- Apply the flexi sheet lengths edge to edge (vertically or horizontally)
- Use a soft wallpaper brush to remove bubbles and creases
- Use a straight edge and trimming knife or scissors at any corners
- Remove any excess paste with a damp sponge
- Leave to dry thoroughly (24 hrs)
- The wall is now ready to hold magnets and write on with dry erase pens
When will I get my order?
This is a stock item and normally available for immediate dispatch. If you would like delivery the next working day please ensure you select this option during checkout. The cut off time for next day delivery is strictly 3pm.
For up to date stock availability please call 0161 850 9696 or email [email protected]
Offshore and Delivery outside the UK
Delivery lead times and prices are for delivery to Mainland UK address. Please contact us for shipping costs to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands.
Returning a purchase
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase you can return your order within 14 days of purchase date providing:
- Items are unused
- Items are in a saleable condition
- Items are returned to us within the 14 day time-scale
Surface is guaranteed for 2 year limited warranty subject to terms and conditions. For full return details please see our terms & conditions page.
Can I have a discount?
If you are interested in purchasing multiple rolls, please contact our sales team for an individual quotation. Call or email [email protected]
We also offer trade pricing for Architects, Interior Companies, Painter and Decorators and Construction if you would like to set up a trade account please call us for info: 0161 580 9698