Magnetic Wall Paper
- Magnetic Wall Paper that can be painted any colour
- Ideal solution when dry-erase is not required
- Available in 3 roll sizes
Magnetic Wall Paper is an innovative and functional glass deco fabric.
Thanks to its unique, patented metallic back coating, you can now stick magnets directly onto the wall itself. Turn your walls into a creative background at low cost and paint over it in any colour, making it entirely suited to your needs.
Please note, unlike our Magnetic Whiteboard Wall Covering, this product does not accept dry-erase markers.
As standard, the product comes in a smooth textured white colour. Please note, an adhesive is required to attach this product to the wall, click for details.
- Accepts all commercial magnets in any area of the fabric
- No more need to install expensive frames, boards or pinboards to the wall
- No need to damage wall surfaces with sticky tape, pins, blu-tac etc
- Easy installation - just like conventional fabrics
Peace of Mind:
- Completely safe - Oeko-Tex certified
- Surfaces are fireproof and washable
- Comes with 1 Year Warranty
Never bend or roll in opposite direction as will cause imperfections.
- Lengths of fabric should be cut to size on a trestle table
- Apply a rich and even coat of adhesive to the wall using a paint roller (use 310g of adhesive per square metre)
- Before trimming, verify all serial numbers are identical. Make sure the fabric is applied by its reverse side, which is clearly marked by a coloured line.
- Press and smooth the fabric tot he wall to avoid air bubbles
- When installing a new length of fabric, allow it to overlap the previous length by less than 1mm. Then push back the new length until the edges form a neat butt joint.
- Press and smooth the fabric again to avoid bubbles
- Allow the fabric and adhesive to dry thoroughly
- If painting, apply an even and generous quantity on the first coat
- Allow drying thoroughly
- For the second coat, evenly apply a sufficient quantity of paint.
- Allow drying thoroughly
Total fabric weight (*): 1520 g/m2
Top fleece weight (*): 195 g/m2
Magnetic coating (*): 1290 g/m²
Base fleece weight (*): 35 g/m2
Roll length (^): 2.6/5.2/10.4 m
Roll width: 950 mm
Thickness: 0.85 mm
When will I get my order?
This is a stock item and normally available for immediate dispatch. If you would like delivery the next working day please ensure you select this option during checkout. The cut off time for next day delivery is strictly 3pm.
For up to date stock availability please call 0161 850 9696 or email email@example.com
Offshore and Delivery outside the UK
Delivery lead times and prices are for delivery to Mainland UK address. Please contact us for shipping costs to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands.
Returning a purchase
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase you can return your order within 14 days of purchase date providing:
- Items are unused
- Items are in a saleable condition
- Items are returned to us within the 14 day time-scale
Surface is guaranteed for 5 year limited warranty subject to terms and conditions. For full return details please see our terms & conditions page.
Please note: As this product is cut from the roll to your specific size requests, it is non returnable.
Can I have a discount?
If you are interested in purchasing multiple tins, please contact our sales team for an individual quotation. Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offer trade pricing for Architects, Interior Companies, Painter and Decorators and Construction if you would like to set up a trade account please call us for info: 0161 580 9698