FlexiSheet - Magnetic Whiteboard Roll
- Superb drywipe and magnetic reception properties, use with drymarkers and magnets
- Turn any wall or room into a modern, clutter-free and collaborative working area
- Available in two roll widths of 1000mm & 1270mm, and roll lengths of 5m or 10m length
- Faster to install than a multi-layered paint system, so more cost effective
- Need a smaller quantity or a seamless finish? Try a Whiteboard Paint solution
- Please note the maximum sample quantity you can add to your cart is one
Magnetically receptive dry erase roll - From £54 per m2
Transform and modernise walls, offices and classrooms in one quick and easy application. This is the ideal solution if you do not want the problems and limitations of magnetic boards or panels and whiteboards.
FlexiSheet Magnetic Roll is available in 4 roll sizes.
This product is available in the following sizes:
|Roll Length||Roll Width||Price Per m2||Roll Coverage||Cost Per Roll|
Supplied on a roll, and attached to the wall using adhesive, the magnetically receptive surface allows you to attach magnets and write on / wipe off with dry-wipe marker pens like a standard whiteboard, but is easy to install floor to ceiling, or across a room horizontally in one long run.
A high quality, commercial grade magnetic and high gloss whiteboard surface on a roll.
No need for frames, edges, trims and screws as with traditional Whiteboards
FlexiSheet should be applied using FlexiSheet adhesive (see related items below).
- Install using either Ready Mixed water-based or spray can solvent based Flexi-adhesive
- To avoid residual marks, we also advise regular cleaning with White Board Cleaner
- Do not use ballpoint pens or other sharp pointed writing instruments on the surface
- Use non-abrasive cleaners
What should I use to apply FlexiSheet?
What type of magnets should I use?
Which is the best way to install FlexiSheet?
Flexi Sheet has been fire tested at the Building Research Establishment and classified to Euroclass fire resistance classification EN13501-1.
Install Flexi Sheet dry erase magnetically receptive wall covering with Flexi sheet adhesive.
- Hanging Instructions:
- Cut the Flexi sheet to required length
- Pour paste into paste tray
- Paste the wall with a roller
- Apply the flexi sheet lengths edge to edge (vertically or horizontally)
- Use a soft wallpaper brush to remove bubbles and creases
- Use a straight edge and trimming knife or scissors at any corners
- Remove any excess paste with a damp sponge
- Leave to dry thoroughly (24 hrs)
- The wall is now ready to hold magnets and write on with dry erase pens
When will I get my order?
This is a stock item and normally available for immediate dispatch. If you would like delivery the next working day please ensure you select this option during checkout. The cut off time for next day delivery is strictly 3pm.
For up to date stock availability please call 0161 850 9696 or email [email protected]
Offshore and Delivery outside the UK
Delivery lead times and prices are for delivery to Mainland UK address. Please contact us for shipping costs to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands.
Returning a purchase
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase you can return your order within 14 days of purchase date providing:
- Items are unused
- Items are in a saleable condition
- Items are returned to us within the 14 day time-scale
Surface is guaranteed for 2 year limited warranty subject to terms and conditions. For full return details please see our terms & conditions page.
Can I have a discount?
If you are interested in purchasing multiple rolls, please contact our sales team for an individual quotation. Call or email [email protected]
We also offer trade pricing for Architects, Interior Companies, Painter and Decorators and Construction if you would like to set up a trade account please call us for info: 0161 580 9698